On 7/14/23 20:30, Grant Taylor via users wrote:
On 7/14/23 6:06 PM, Thomas Cameron wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to block this stuff. Something like "if it appears to come from me, but it's not actually coming from my email server," block it.

SPF with hard fail in your own domain /and/ filtering that respects SPF hard fail will almost certainly stop this like a switch.

I'd love to do this, but see below. I get TONS of warnings every time I send email to lists (even this list) that make me hesitant to do hard fails.