Grant Taylor via users skrev den 2023-07-17 23:25:
On 7/16/23 5:57 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
why accept local envelope SENDER domains on port 25 ?

Do you subscribe to any mailing lists that don't rewrite the sender?

what ?

i recieve verp return path with i don't unverp here, this would be my mistake if i did this

Thus your mail server would receive messages that you sent to the
mailing list as your SENDING domain on port 25 inbound from the world.

provide an example on this please

i just protect forged senders if its my domain, learn to live with it

That's just the first example of why this -- let's go with --
workaround -- I'm being polite -- will work most, but not all of the
time.

first example on not agree ?

ask your own mailhoster if thay do verp or not

This starts to become a problem when you have multiple servers working
cooperatively and communicating over port 25.  --  I remember tell of
having email cascade through multiple Exchange servers for various
questionable reasons.

its safe to reject them
I would not bet on it.

your own problem to solve