Hello,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 03:24:22PM +0200, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> # test for empty src="" or empty href=""
> rawbody __HREF_EMPTY /href=\"\"/
> rawbody __SRC_EMPTY /src=\"\"/

I checked this against about 80k of my recent personal emails and it
matched quite a lot of previously not found spam, but did also match
on every auto response from one of my suppliers. It seems after
every customer service interaction they send a "how did we do? fill
in this survey" email from qualtrics.com which contains:

    <v:fill type="tile" src="" color="#FFFFFF"/>

It wouldn't be much of a loss, but it's not spam either.

Cheers,
Andy