On 9/27/23 2:15 PM, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi,

The IP address of a supplier is currently listed by Spamhaus
SBL-CSS.

Oops.

How would I go about allowlisting this IP address against DNSBL
hits? Ideally for a specified range of from addresses and/or
envelope senders, but for every sender if necessary. I think I would
be okay with exempting such an IP address from *all* negative DNSBL
hits, at least temporarily.

I'm not sure what the SpamAssassin approved method is.

But I suspect that you could play some DNS games to make the SBL lookup for 192.0.2.1 fail by monkeying with the 1.2.0.192.sbl.spamhaus.org query. Either something like RPZ to make sure that the listed result never comes back or make it resolve to what you want it to resolve to.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die