On 2023-11-01 at 07:50:38 UTC-0400 (Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:50:38 +0100)
Cecil Westerhof <ce...@decebal.nl>
is rumored to have said:

Since some time I see that when I want to update the spamassassin
filters I get error 74 for every email that I use to train the
filters. What could be happening here?

We really would need a lot more context to answer that.

In SOME contexts, '74' is defined as EX_IOERR. That would indicate a problem with the underlying storage (OR network connection, in some cases) used for your Bayes database.

What database are you using for Bayes?

What tool are you using to learn messages?

What platform are you running on? (OS, distro, perl version, etc.)

What version of SpamAssassin are you using?

I see that you asked about this same issue(?) on this mailing list in October 2018 but I do not see any resolution from that time...

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Bill Cole