I don't have the specifics at hand but I created a rule that places a heavy score (like 2.0) on anything that matches existing sex and bitcoin rules. These messages usually match a bunch of other signals and that rule pushes the score over my delete-on-sight threshold (8.0).

On 2023-11-10 05:51, giova...@paclan.it wrote:
To block this type of spam I've increased the score of GB_HASHBL_BTC (Bitcoin rbl) rule.
 Giovanni

On 11/10/23 11:01, Mark London wrote:
Sendmail didn't introduce FEATURE(require_rdns) until 2007.  I'm sure I've been using it longer than that.  And by default it's not enabled.

It doesn't totally block the "I RECOVERED YOU" spams. Occasional some come through with ip addresses that have valid reverse lookups.  But the number getting blocked, is still huge.