Hi, I want to setup Spam Assassin so that any email that Spam Assassin flags as spam gets placed into a folder for a specific SMTP or IMAP email account. Then if Spam Assassin flags emails that are not spam I can tell it which of those emails to not place into the spam folder for the specific email client. Until it gradually learns which emails are spam and which are not.

I've done a little research and I have access with my distribution to a mail directory as well as the local.cf file for which configurations are for Spam Assassin but I don't know how to setup what I mentioned above ?

Thank You

Christopher