Hi Jimmy,

If you want to get that exact version using rawbody, here's how it would
need to look like:
rawbody  __PASSWORD_IN_QP   /\bp\x{D0}\x{B0}ssword/i

As a trick to know what to use in such a case, I added this rule on my
debug/rule testing machine:
rawbody   __ALLRAWBODY  /.+/
tflags    __ALLRAWBODY  multiple

If you want to cover more variations of obfuscated ways to write
password, I'd recommend using the replace tags.

body          __OBFU_PASS  /\b(?!password)<P><A><S><S><W><O><R><D>\b/i
replace_rules __OBFU_PASS

If you want more informations about it use perldoc:
perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags

Best regards,
Laurent