Does anyone else just block all traffic from *.onmicrosoft.com? I have literally NEVER gotten anything from that domain which is not obvious junk.

I set up postfix to just flat out refuse anything from that domain.[1] If I get any complaints, I may ease it up, but I was getting TONS of spam messages from that domain and I figured it was easiest to just block it.

--
Thomas

[1]

[root@east ~]# grep onmicrosoft /etc/postfix/sender_access
/@*.onmicrosoft\.com/ REJECT

[root@east ~]# grep sender_access /etc/postfix/main.cf
    check_sender_access regexp:/etc/postfix/sender_access