On 20.03.24 06:44, Jimmy wrote:
Regarding the example provided, the "__RETURNPATH_IS" rule should indeed be
triggered since it matches "yahoo.com" in the return-path. If you're
uncertain about the intended behavior of the rules, please clarify the
requirements so we can adjust the rules accordingly.

Note that Return-Path may not exist at the time spam is filtered as it is often added when mail is delivered to mailbox.