On 03.04.24 11:18, natan wrote:
Where in  pdns-recursor? I use pdns-recursor

/etc/powerdns/recursor.conf

This is not about pdns-recursor itself. It's about using own recursing DNS server

- you you don't use DNS server of your ISP, google(8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4), cloudflare(1.1.1.1) or quad-nine (9.9.9.9)

look into your /etc/resolv.conf or SpamAssassin's configuration of "dns_server" (if there's none, /etc/resolv.conf is used).