Hi,

Try this

if (version >= 4.000000)
 if can(Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::feature_capture_rules)
   header       __TZ_CAP_TO_USR           To:addr =~ /(?<TZ_TO_USR>[^@]+)/
   header       __TZ_SUBJ_HAS_USR         Subject =~ /\b%{TZ_TO_USR}\b/i
 endif
endif

I'm curious if CAPTURING TAGS can handle multiple groups within the same
rules like this?

header       __TZ_CAP_TO_ADDR           To:addr =~
/(?<TZ_TO_USR>)\@(?<TZ_TO_DOMAIN>)/

Jimmy