They do if you're offering mail service to a large number of users. They login to a phished mailbox, send new phishingmails to that mailbox and check the headers if they can see which rules are hit. Then they adapt the phishingmail to get a lower score until they are below the spam threshold. That's why I am writing my own rules with very generic names and description.