Simon Wilson via users skrev den 2024-07-03 15:54:

header AUTHRES_DKIM_PASS eval:check_authres_result('dkim', 'pass')
header USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST   eval:check_for_dkim_whitelist_from()

keep scores of them neutral

meta MY_DKIM_FAILS_NOTRUST (AUTHRES_DKIM_PASS && USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST)
describe MY_DKIM_FAILS_NOTRUST Meta: AUTHRES_DKIM_PASS && USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST
score MY_DKIM_FAILS_NOTRUST -1 -1 -1 -1

i say no trust since authres can be fooled by untrusted AR headers, when authres_networks all is in use

and generate -100 that the DKIM plugin assigns to a DKIM
pass/USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST entry.

why ? are you sure -100 is a very good idea ?

…but I don't know how to do that properly. I can combine into a meta
rule, but that will call the existing DKIM plugin's subroutine to
evaulate USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST, and I'm not sure if that will work.

need more info on your mta setup, if postfix then i need postconf -nf and postconf -Mf in private mail, as i see you can :)