On Mon, Jul 08, 2024 at 05:13:29PM -0400, Alex wrote:
> Are there RBLs available that can be used to determine registrar or date of
> registration? I understand the limits of querying a registrar but thought
> there might be an RBL out there with this info?

https://spameatingmonkey.com/services  lists folowing RBLs:

SEM-FRESHZERO — Domains never seen before (typically registered in the last 24
hours)
SEM-FRESH — Domains registered in the last 5 days
SEM-FRESH10 — Domains registered in the last 10 days
SEM-FRESH15 — Domains registered in the last 15 days
SEM-FRESH30 — Domains registered in the last 30 days

perhaps that might help?

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.