On 26.09.24 10:27, joe a wrote:
Maybe I should not ask this, but . . .

A relatively innocuous member informational email from a local town Library
(monthly) gets marked as spam as shown below.
The BAYES_99 and BAYES_999 values are something I am toying with for other
reasons.  Seems odd these should hit either one of those tests.

So, on the one hand I can add them to whitelist and be done with it, or I can
add
them to missed HAM for re-learning.

Which is the best approach?

so far, both. You may need to relearn multiple their (monthly) mails before it has effect.

        *      [score: 1.0000]
        *  5.0 BAYES_999 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
        *      [score: 1.0000]

You have raised BAYES_99 and BAYES_999 to huge values so I recommend to rethink that.

        * -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
        * -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
        *      author's domain

you can safely welcomelist_from_dkim their mail address.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.