On 05/23/05 17:44, Sloan, Craig wrote:

Examining the properties of the servers public folders, I cannot see any
settings that would change the format of the message. If I check the
properties of the public spam folder w/Outlook, it is set to use
IPM.post.

Craig, in the Exchange System Manager, under Internet Message Formats, in the Properties of Default > Advanced - what are your settings for "Exchange rich-text format"?

I just changed them from "Determined by individual user settings" to "Never use", and the re-formatting by outlook appears to have ceased ...

Regards,

wolfgang

I hope this helps.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Zeikat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 11:09 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: [OT] Public Folders in Exchange 2003

We are trying to use a public folder on an Exchange 2003 server to store
  spam for sa-learn. When a user copies a mail into that folder with
outlook, plain text mails get converted to text and HTML. Copied with
mozilla mail via IMAP, the mails stay unchanged. What are the necessary
steps to prevent that reformatting via MAPI/outlook also?

Regards,

wolfgang