Jim Maul wrote:

It fixes my problem of list messages being autolearned incorrectly, but i'd rather not scan them at all. Someone made a suggestion (and patch) on the qmail scanner mailing list where you can optionally turn SA scanning off using tcp.smtp from certain ip's. I may use this to not pass messages coming from the apache mail server through SA. You may want to check that list out as well.

-Jim

I should have read your whole email before replying, but anyway here is the link to the patch I posted to the qmail-scanner list:

http://www.thevolf.com/qmail/qmail-scanner-skip-sa.patch

--
Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions