I previously posted about SA being bypassed when email came in through my
backup MX.  I no longer think that that is the issue sice the headers seem
identical for my emails whether it works or doesn't.  Also, even though my
sendmail is running I just received an email that is missing my SA headers.
Clearly, some of my emails are skipping SA!

I pass all my email through a procmail recipe as follows:

DROPPRIVS=yes
##LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail
PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

:0:
* ^Subject:.*SPAM
caughtspam

:0fw
* < 256000
| spamc

:0:
caughtspam

How can I modify this to tag emails and prove that they went through this
recipe?  This will allow me to know for certain whether some email are
somehow falling throiugh the cracks or something else is going on.

TIA!

...Jake

--
Jake Colman