Hello Jeff,

Friday, May 27, 2005, 1:06:46 AM, you wrote:

JC> On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 5:58:02 PM, Robert Menschel wrote:
JC>>> 2.  Would they be appropriate to whitelist (i.e. exclude from
JC>>> listing) in SURBLs?

>> Unlikely, since the web sites mentioned in the emails are rarely the
>> same as the From address or routing server. However, the primary web
>> sites within those emails might be good candidates for the SURBL
>> whitelist.

>> Bob Menschel

JC> Fair enough.  You don't happen to have a list of those
JC> corresponding websites do you?  :-)

Not readily handy, but if you can find me a few extra hours :-), I can
scan my corpus and put together a partial list.

Bob Menschel

(and no, this holiday weekend doesn't count -- I'll be back at the
office for a network change at 9:00 tonight, spending 4 hours
Sat/Sun on an A/P archival program, another 4 on Sunday for G/L and
physical inventories, and preparing Monday for major changes to our
credit authorization system)