I'm sure there are some PHP hackers who have much nicer graphs than I do, but I found the easiest thing to do was to extract numbers from my logs with some perl scripts and paste them into Excel. Management likes Excel and it makes pretty charts. :)

It's not automated, but it does have lots of primary colours.

Evan

Ronan McGlue wrote:
is there an 'easy' way to get a grpahical representation of how well SA is doing?? preferably something flashy with lots of primary colours for the managment elite??

if not i suppose i gotta start hackin rrdtool scripts or similar!!?

mnay thanks

Ronan