I'm sure there are some PHP hackers who have much nicer graphs than I do, but I found the easiest thing to do was to extract numbers from my logs with some perl scripts and paste them into Excel. Management likes Excel and it makes pretty charts. :)

It's not automated, but it does have lots of primary colours.

You can save yourself a lot of time with the Spreadsheet::WriteExcel CPAN module. I don't know if you can use it to make the charts and graphs, but at least you can have it write out the data.