Kai Schaetzl wrote:

>Ok, make test was okay. Before make install I ran a "./spamassassin -D --lint"
>and
>wonder about the following:
>
>- dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash
>
>Hashcash is commented out in our init.pre!

There is a new .pre file, I think it's v310.pre, you'll need to comment
it out of there as well and removing it from init.pre all togther is
probably the way to go.  This is something that needs to be addressed in
the UPGRADE file (see below).

>- warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping: ok_languages en de fr
>en pt
>
>how to activate that plugin?

See v310.pre and uncomment.

>- UPGRADE says "Note for Users Upgrading from SpamAssassin 3.0.x" and then
>follows a
>list of hints for upgrading from 2.6 TO 3.0.x.

The UPGRADE file still needs some work.  In fact, if someone wanted to
start a wiki page or even better open a bug and start providing
items/patches for UPGRADE that would be VERY helpful.

>- the score for that lint is quite high (2.351) compared to the score coming
>from
>the installed sa (- 1.9). Could this be better once it's actually installed
>(and
>/usr/share/spamassassin overwritten with new scores)? With such a high score
>I'm
>reluctant to test it in production (though it's only for our own mail on that
>machine).

3.1 has not had a scoring run yet, that is coming soon, so scores are
likely to be a little wonky for a bit.

Michael