From: Theo Van Dinter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 1:28 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: SpamAssassin 3.1.0pre1 PRERELEASE available!

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 11:32:05AM +0200, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> I did a make install now. I have it running with a MailScanner setup
> of a few months ago. I enabled DomainKeys and found that this module
> isn't included. Is this only for this pre-release? If not, I suggest
> adding that information to all modules mentioned in v310.pre but are not
included.

Which module are you talking about?  I'm assuming the Mail::DomainKeys
module.  If so, you need to install that from CPAN, it's not part of SA.
I'm adding that to the list of optional modules in the INSTALL doc.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Mac - A computer with training wheels you can't take off.