Duncan Findlay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Please don't use the pre-release on a production server
> (obviously). Since the scores haven't been adjusted, you will likely
> get FPs or FNs beyond what you would usually expect.

I have to disagree with you on this one, Duncan.  I haven't run the test
yet for 3.1, but FP/FN rate has always been *better* than the old
release even *before* running the perceptron to optimize the rules.

Running on a production server takes some guts, though, but most of the
SA developers have been using it on their own personal email servers for
months.  ;-)

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan