On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 09:43:05AM +0200, Bart Verwilst wrote:
> Does SA 3.1.0 have support for expiring bayes and AWL data? SA 3.0 just
> keeps filling the mysql databases containing this data endlessly.. My db
> has a couple of million entries now and still growing, and there is no
> way to clean em reliably..

Bayes tokens has had expiry since day 1.  If that's not expiring, you need to
run some debug and find out what's going on.

Bayes seen and AWL do not have expiry, though you should be able to delete the
seen DB now if you want.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."