Steven Dickenson said:

comments inline

> Matt Yackley wrote:
>> 1. Email that has only been stored in user mailbox and then pulled from a
>> mailbox
>> via IMAP/POP3 will retain the full headers of the email.
>
> What happens if a user moves the mail item to another folder in their
> mailbox, and is then extracted via imap?

I think that would work fine, the issue seems to be that once the message is
moed
into the public folder, Exchange alters the message at that point, so as long
as it
stays within the mailbox store, it should be fine.

>> MS is trying to come up with a work-around for the problem, also in his
>> spare time
>> our developer at work is looking to see if he can come up with a
>> work-around.  If
>> find a better way to pull messages out of Exchange, I'll let everyone know.
>
> I wouldn't hold my breath for MS to solve this.

I'm not really holding my breath either :)

> Any word on your "spam report" button add-in for Outlook?

Hopefully in a week or two, our developer at work is also our DBA, he is
currently
working on a merge of our marketing and accounting ERP-ish systems along with
some
other critical projects, so he has zero free time.  However the merge is
supposed to
be completed this week, then after a short vacation, hopefully he be able to
build
an updated package for testing.

--matt