Jesse Shumaker wrote on Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:59:51 -0700:

> Is there a way that I could setup a SpamAssassin box at each of my
> sites to filter each Outlook clients' outgoing and incoming mail?

outgoing: use Mailscanner and then forward to the smarthost of your ISP.
incoming: don't know, either talk to your ISP to use ETRN or use fetchmail
on this box to get the mail. I don't know how to get the fetchmailed mail
thru MailScanner, though. I remember having heard it's possible.

Do you have a steady connection and a static IP? In this case simply be
your own mailserver and stop using that ISP.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany