Thomas Booms wrote:

Hi all,

I have the following text of a spam not marked as spam. BAYES_40 I have set to 5. After I got it, I've increased the value of RCVD_BY_IP to 5 in the hope, that it works. Which other solutions are there to mark these mails as spam?

I saw that more and more spams coming through which are like this here with several subjects too.

Why even bother processing it at all? Just add the domain or IP to your sendmail access file something like:-

vitalmex.com.mx 550 Spammers domain not welcome here

Or

148.223.241.181 550 Spammers IP not welcome here