John T. Yocum wrote:
Hello,

I've recently noticed that a lot of spam is getting through SpamAssassin,
and it's getting the ALL_TRUSTED test listed on it. The issue with that
is, I only have one IP trusted, and that's my own mail server.

<snip from local.cf>
# Trusted Networks
trusted_networks 69.25.118.171
</snip>

As you can see in the below set of headers the message came from
218.222.75.209. Yet, it's trusted.

     by kangaroo.publicmx.com (8.13.4/8.13.4) with ESMTP id j6OKabJS014331
     for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:36:40 -0700

My understanding (but I may be wrong) is that ALL_TRUSTED means all received headers are trusted, which seems the case. It doesn't mean the origin client is trusted.