> From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> http://adserver.adtech.de/?adlink|2.0|340|436977|1|16|AdId=323398;BnId
> > =1;link=target.com (where 'target.com' is the spammer site).
> > Anybody know anything about this?
>
> I mailed their abuse dept but it seems they dont care. They
> are abuse by spammers by running a open redirector.
>
> This is going on a short week now and sinc then we have
> spotted a gazillion of them.

Is there a list somewhere?  Better a file of them for
SpamAssassin?

Grep'ing my rules shows that 72_sare_redirect_post3.0.0.cf
has a few for MSN, Yahoo, Google (and double Google) but
there aren't that many and yours was (I believe) one without
a rule.  THANKS!

> Its the same guys that also abused the zdnet.com,
> internet.com and nate.com redirs (remember those?)
>
> I throw them out:
>
> uri PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1 /^http:\/\/adserver\.adtech\.de\//
> score PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1  8.0
> describe PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1 PROLO_REDIR-ADTECH CHECK, Body

I suggest a case-insensitive /i switch on the regex.

Checking https:// , this site does not seem to support
ssl (but that might not be true for all such relays.)

--
Herb Martin