Hi Ralph,

now if most software is sending a message with 0 or 1 whitespace after the
colon,
it might be an idea to consider 2 or more whitespaces there as an indicator of
an unusual
mail program.
Now if it could be confirmed that certain often used mailers always trim the
subject
specified by the user, and send with exactly one whitespace, then the
combination of
mailer name and two whitespaces would be at least a sure indicator that the
mailer name
was forged.

Wolfgang Hamann