Richard Hobbs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here are the headers of one of the emails from a receipient in the
> whitelist. I have replaced sensitive information with <HIDDEN> and @ symbols
> with [at] in case this gets archived anywhere.

<snip>

> It all looks normal to me... Any ideas?

Well it looks normal, but it doesn't look like it should match your whitelist.

I see a from address that matches inmac.co.uk, but I don't see a received:
header that matches inmac.co.uk. In order to be whitelisted the message must
match BOTH clauses.

Thus, this message will NEVER match:

def_whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]       inmac.co.uk

In fact, what appears to be their server (164.38.196.85) doesn't have any RDNS
entry, so their mail will *never* be able to match any whitelist_from_rcvd
commands at all. Ever.