At 12:07 PM Tuesday, 8/23/2005, Greg Allen wrote -=>
I find this one issue just about the most annoying 'non-feature' of SA. I
have a site-wide config (procmail does not work sitewide) and I don't want
the overhead and problems of a huge milter program laying in front of SA
just to block any email over 15 stars. I like to keep it simple stupid.

Then just let SA accomplish its mission of simply marking your email for you. Or from the wiki, "a mail filter to identify Spam." What you do with it after that has always been your business.

Besides, every once in a while I still get a message scoring over 15 from one of my kids ;-)

There are web interfaces for user configuration of procamil, etc. like Usermin.

Ed Kasky
~~~~~~~~~
Randomly Generated Quote (121 of 485):
"It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed."
- Harvey S. Firestone