Ask an amavisd-new expert. It's already part of SpamAssassin. Perhaps
amavisd-new overrides some of the SpamAssassin configurations? Good
luck with it.

{^_^}

From: "Thomas Deliduka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But what configuration do I need to do to add it?

On 8/26/05 5:01 PM this was written:

From: "Thomas Deliduka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I couldn't find an answer to this in the archives. My apologies if this is
there.

I ran a test on a spam (spamassassin -t <spam>) and within the rules that
matched it outputted these:

0.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
3.9 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL
blocklist
2.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL
blocklist
0.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL
blocklist
2.0 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL
blocklist
1.5 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL
blocklist

However, the mail server when using amavisd-new checks spam, it never
checks
against this SURBL blocklist. I see in init.pre this line:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

Which I think is related. But in either case. Why would it check within
the
testing system but not when the actual program checks? Is there a way to
enable it?

I don't know about amavisd-new from shucked corn; but, I understand it
runs its own daemonized spamassassin. If so then you may have to restart
it. With spamd you certainly have to restart the daemon to get it to
read changes to the configuration files, with the exception of the
user's configuration files.

--

Thomas Deliduka
Chief Technology Officer