Fred wrote:
Mike Jackson wrote:

For instance, they show the last updated
date on 70_sare_random.cf as 2004-05-17, while you and I both have
the date as 2005-06-01.

Yes we are aware of this issue, the site has changed owners a couple times
and during those transitions we had to change the way we updated the pages,
from SSH to FTP to CVS..  Not all of us have kept up on how the changes need
to be made.  At one point we were talking of having a php page read the
dates and make the page dynamic, we just never got around to that.

FreddyT

Ok.. Thanks ... But are you saying there are different "latest" rulesets floating about, or just that they page that reflects them needs work? Where are the correct rulesets, and how do we fix this? ...I just need the latest rules, regardless of RDJ... :-(

jamie