Jamie,

Jamie Pratt wrote:

Fred wrote:

Yes we are aware of this issue, the site has changed owners a couple times and during those transitions we had to change the way we updated the pages, from SSH to FTP to CVS.. Not all of us have kept up on how the changes need
to be made.  At one point we were talking of having a php page read the
dates and make the page dynamic, we just never got around to that.

FreddyT

Ok.. Thanks ... But are you saying there are different "latest" rulesets floating about, or just that they page that reflects them needs work? Where are the correct rulesets, and how do we fix this? ...I just need the latest rules, regardless of RDJ... :-(

Fred can correct me if I'm wrong, but he's saying that the web page that shows the latest version, description, etc is not up to date.

The latest SARE rulesets are always found at http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/ . I did a quick check of the rulesets you pasted in an earlier mail and they all appear up to date. Those sets just haven't been updated. I will assume RDJ is working correctly :)