Martin Hepworth wrote:

Steve

OK looks like these are both uk.geocities.com abuse spam.

If you look at the archive you'll find some extra rulesets for these little
blighters (and their variants).
Genius answer! For some reason it had completely escaped my notice that all of the spams missed by SA over the past month had a uk.geocities.com address! I've opted for a score of 4 for any mail mentioning a uk.geocities.com URL - which is hopefully good enough to avoid this kind of problem without too great a risk of loosing a mail that happens to reference a homepage on uk.geocites.com in an innocent way.

What still surprises me is that DCC/Razor/Pyzor don't pick these up... I'd still like to know what would be the easiest way to report these spams in order that in future they might be caught without falling back on a vicious static check for any mail referencing a URL at a free provider.

Thanks,
Steve