Larry said it already:
> There are RCVD_IN_SORBS_* rules in 20_dnsbl_tests.cf for each of the
> various SORBS lists.  The ones for RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM are commented
> out.

We're also having lots of customers communicating with hotmail.com,
didn't get a report of problems for months. Just pick the "right"
rules. If the RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM doesn't fit you, don't activate it,
it's disabled by default (I guess for a reason...).

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11