The URL (or email address) that you input right when you start to install SA
(perl Makefile.PL):

What email address or URL should be used in the suspected-spam report
text for users who want more information on your filter installation?
(In particular, ISPs should change this to a local Postmaster contact)
default text: [the administrator of that system] <we put a link to our
website here explaining the rejection>

We've been using this under the assumption that it has been working as it
should...in the past (SA 2.64 and 3.0.4) we have gotten users following the
link in the bounce email saying that it has been tagged as spam. However, I
just recently tested this to make sure it was working by sending a message
from an external account that would get rejected. The threshold is 5.0, and
the message scored 17.4 (I was monitoring qmail-queue.log as the message
came in). However, I never received a message stating that my message was
rejected.

Is this bounce message only sent if my message scores between the threshold
and the sa_delete variables? (In our case, 5 and 7)

thanks
--
Matthew Yette
Senior Engineer (NOC/Operations)