Hello to all.

I apologize for this off-topic post, but I'm getting no feed-back from the
sendmail news group:

I have sendmail-9.12.11-4.RHEL3.1 installed on a box in out DMZ.  Our internal
Linux boxes have samba installed, authenticate users against Win2k3 Active
Directory, and file- and print-share great.  But, I find that I have to
create a new user account on the mail server every time a new emplyee comes
aboard, in addition to the network account I create on the Win2k3 box.  I'd
like to be able to authenticate sendmail accounts through samba, too.

I've added samba to the mail server, am running winbind, and wbinfo -u, wbinfo
-g and getent passwd all return the values I expect.  However, When I try to
create access o winbind-provied account via Outlook 2003, I'm repeated
prompted for uname and password, and no connectivity.

Gentlepeople, can anyone instruct me in what to do to make this work?

Many, many thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.