We've been running SpamAssassin on a Fedora server successfully for about a year now. About a month ago, we all noticed a spike in the number of spam getting through. I upgraded to 3.1.0 but that does not seem to help. I'm beginning to suspect that some local database or the learning has somehow gone awry. Here a sample score from an obvious spam...