Well that confirms my suspicion on it not doing Content-Checking
(quarantining messages based on content/attachments) - can anyone
suggest something to do this?

>From the tutorials I've been following it looks like SA will hook into
AV software (or vice versa) - I think the key is amavisd-new.

I tested telneting into ports 10024 and 10025 but 10024 can't connect
- could this indicate a problem or is that normal?