Hi,

I have installed SA 3.0.4 with Sendmail, Cyrus IMAP, Procmail, spamass-milter & clamav-milter on Redhat FC3. The current problem that I’m experiencing is when an email arrives it get scanned with SA, get scored and forward to the users mail box without the subject and body being replaced if it’s spam.

When I view the header of the message I can see the SA scores, problems that were picked / tests that were done.

Here is a copy of my conf files:

PROCMAILRC:

VERBOSE=ON

DROPPRIVS=yes

INCLUDERC=/etc/mail/spamassassin/spamassassin-default.rc

:0 fw

* < 256000

| /usr/bin/spamc -f

:0

$HOME/spam

local.cf:

# How many hits before a message is considered spam.

required_hits 2

# Change the subject of suspected spam

rewrite_header subject *****SPAM(_SCORE_)*****

# Encapsulate spam in an attachment (0=no, 1=yes, 2=safe)

report_safe 2

# Enable the Bayes system

use_bayes 1

bayes_auto_learn 1

# Enable or disable network checks

skip_rbl_checks 0

use_razor2 1

use_dcc 1

use_pyzor 1

# Mail using languages used in these country codes will not be marked

# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.

ok_languages all

sendmail.cf:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin',`S=local:/var/run/spamass.sock,F=,T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')dnl

define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `spamassassin')dnl

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',`b, j, _, {daemon_name}, {if_name}, {if_addr}')dnl

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dawid van Wyngaard

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.net/legal/email.aspx "