Lisa Casey wrote:
> I posted about this on the Mimedefang list and was told to run
> spamassassin --lint. I did, but still don't really see the problem.

Run make a backup copy of your rules directory.
Delete all the files from the original rules directory and run spamassassin
--lint - it should run clean.
One by one, add the rules files back in, running spamassassin --lint in each
one.

The first file that causes spamassassin --lint to not run clean has an error.

Have you modified the rules files that come with spamassassin?  Don't.  Run a
diff to compare your modified versions to the originals from source.

It's likely a mismatched parenthesis, or /, or quote.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer