Rick Macdougall wrote:

Arvinn Løkkebakken wrote:

Robert Leonard wrote:

Can anybody point me to a good forum for Qmail? I'm a newb and a windows guy so this is quite the daunting thing! What I want to figure out is how to get qmail w/ tcpserver to allow incoming smtp connections from only SPECIFIC IP's.. I'm getting flooded by mail coming from places I shouldn't be getting
mail from!

Thanks in advance!

Qmail is dead. Concider something that is still getting developed. My preference is Postfix.

Arvinn

Ha, great troll!

I'm sorry if that's is how you read my posting, Didn't mean to be one. It would be nice to see a 2.0, but afaik that will never happen.

Arvinn