Dave Pooser a écrit :

One other caveat: if you're going to be preemptively blocking whole
geographic swaths, make sure that your blacklist reject message reflects
that. In my case I changed "your host $HOST is blacklisted" to "your host
$HOST is on a network from which we do not normally accept email" to avoid
adding insult to injury, and to minimize confusion.
Also do not send mail to networks that you block. I find it really annoying to get rejected by say verizon.net (not even able to reach their abuse/postmaster/... addresses), but still getting mail from them.