At 12:43 PM 11/15/2005, you wrote:
This is a collection of various geocities rules that I've been using. You might want to run them by a corpus to see what their FPs are like for you, but this is
a good starting point. These are based on rules posted by others on the list,
with a few limited hacks and customizations of my own added.

I run my own site, so my site, my rules... But looking through my archived mail for uk.geoc1ties.com, I see NO legit mail.

I'm at the point of adding a body_check rule in postfix to /dev/null anything with the above in the body. I see now they've started to use de.geocities...