List Mail User wrote:
        Of course, the originals transmogrify quite quickly and the '/?'
was posted a couple of days ago.

Actually it was posted a couple weeks ago. About two or three days later I started to get spams without the query string. The rule worked well for a few weeks before it was posted. Of course that may or may not be a coincidence.

Random stat -- over the last 5 weeks 9-10% of the spam I've received has contained Geocities links. The vast majority of it scores over 20 with custom rules and usually at least 10 without, with net tests.

Daryl