Hi list,

I have the following setup:

2 Exim servers as incoming and outgoing relay in the DMZ using SA to tag
messages.
They deliver messages to 2 Domino servers in the DMZ, which then route the
messages
to the central Domino server for further routing.

I recently had to delete the Bayes DB because autolearn made a lot of
wrong Bayes
entries which led to many Spams getting more and more negative Bayes
scores - not
tagging them anymore. Now I want to disable autolearn and feed the Bayes
DB
manually, sadly it's not that easy in my current setup as Users cannot
reach the SA servers
in any way.

What I want is to use the collected Spam and especially wrongly tagged Ham
from a
Notes DB to feed it into sa-learn. Most likely by using an agent to
automatically sort
mail in the DB and sending it to a special email-account on the Exim
relays which then
pipes the Mail to sa-learn.

Before I start re-inventing the wheel - did anyone ever do something like
that before?
What I basically need is a Notes agent that is capable of mailing DB
entries (aka Mails)
in the correct format to another email-account for piping them into
sa-learn.

If nothing is known about that particular problem, I'd take any hints
about how to get
it to work - as in: what's the best way to set up the mail sent to
sa-learn? I read in the
docs that you can attach the spam/ham mail in the mail when sending to a
sa-learn
pipe - but sadly it isn't mentioned how such an attached mail should look
like?
Should the attachement have a special name?
Does the mail need to have a special markup to be recognized by sa-learn
so it knows
it needs to look into the attachement for the actual spam/ham?

Another issue I have is that we have 2 loadbalanced exim servers for
tagging spam,
yet I would like to keep the bayes DB the same on both hosts. Did anyone
ever come
up with a solution to this problem?

Any help would be appreciated,

regards